Egg and Artichoke Casserole
This egg and artichoke casserole comes in handy when you have a larger group of people to feed. It can also be made the night before and heated up when you need it.
You will need the following ingredients:
- 4 eggs
- 1 lb. cooked and drained sausage
- 6 slices of white bread, cut in cubes after you have removed the crusts
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tsp. dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 can of artichokes, quartered
- sun dried tomatoes (optional)
1. Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine eggs, milk, mustard, salt, and cheese in a mixing bowl.
3. Spread cubed bread evenly in a 9×13 baking pan.
4. Add the liquid mixture.
5. Add sausage and artichokes ( optional: add tomatoes)
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to 1 hour. You will need to cook this casserole until the egg mixture is no longer runny.
This recipe was brought to you by Creative-party-themes.com. This is a great site to take a look at when planning your next party. They have lots of party themes and ideas for kids, teens, and adults.
Photo Credit: www.tasteofhome.com