This low fat banana bread takes 5 mins to prep and 50 minutes to cook. This recipe will make 2 loaves and serves 12 – 16 people – ENJOY!
You will need:
- 4 very ripe bananas
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 Tablespoons softened butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons applesauce
- Mash your bananas in a bowl.
- Add your other ingredients and mix well.
- Pour your mixture into 2 greased loaf pans
- Bake your banana bread at 350 degrees for 50 – 60 minutes or until your toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the center of your banana bread.
I’d like to give special thanks to Mommy Edition for returning to the mom blog to share their low-fat Banana Bread recipe.