Are you a frequent shopper on Amazon.com? Do you normally buy tons of items but HATE the shipping charges? How about movies and TV shows? Do you normally rent them through Redbox or your local movie store? Are you an e-book reader? If you answered “Yes” to any of these (more is better!), you should consider signing up for Amazon Prime!
Amazon Prime is a service Amazon offers and it is very beneficial. There are many freebies that come with your Amazon Prime subscription:
- Free 2-day shipping on most products: Personally, I hate waiting for my products to arrive, especially if it will take over a week! With Prime, you get FREE 2-day shipping on products that are eligible for Amazon Prime!
- Prime Instant Video: With Instant Video, you are able to (instantly) watch movies and TV shows for FREE! You literally search for a show or movie, and if it’s available through Prime you can watch it as soon as you click the “watch now” button! That sure beats having to leave your house and head to the nearest movie store! You can also purchase seasons of television shows and rent or buy movies if you’d like.
- Prime Music: You also have access to thousands of ad-free songs and playlists that you can listen to whenever you want, wherever you want for as long as you want!
- Prime Pantry: You can purchase and ship to addresses in the contiguous U.S. low priced grocery, household, and pet care items for a flat delivery fee of $5.99 for each Prime Pantry box. Prime Pantry orders cannot be shipped to addresses in Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.
- Early access to lightening deals: You also have a 30-minute window that regular Amazon.com users do not get when shopping for Amazon lightening deals! These are amazing deals that go very quickly, so those 30 minutes that YOU get can make a HUGE difference!
- Kindle sharing You can also rent kindle books for free, and your subscription gives you a free kindle book each month!
Amazon Prime is definitely worth the price. I have seen it at many prices; sometimes it’s $99 per year, $79 per year, other times they have it on sale for $59 per year. If you are a college student, they will often offer you a FREE 6-month Prime membership! Either way, you are saving a ton of money with all of the freebies that come with this service!
Don’t forget to load those Amazon gift cards onto your account. It’s horrible feeling when you misplace your gift card.
Photo Credit: phandroid.com